We are bringing Southern California the premier roots, rock, reggae and hip hop infused lifestyle and music festival, BLAZE 'N' GLORY. We will have awesome music from great artists, a carnival atmosphere with rides, attractions and an immersive interactive vendor village, all in a beautiful general admission grass setting with incredible views of the San Bernardino mountains. BLAZE N' GLORY will be an event not to be missed.
EVENT HOURS: 2:00pm-11:00pm
EVENT AGE RESTRICTIONS: The festival itself is all-ages. Please note, it will be a long day outdoor in the sun so we strongly encourage you not to bring young ones that would find this difficult to enjoy.
The campgrounds are 18 years old and up.
The VIP is all-ages but you have to be 21+ to get into the VIP bar area because of the complimentary beer (while supplies last).
LOCATION / ADDRESS
SAN MANUEL AMPHITHEATER
2575 GLEN HELEN PARKWAY
SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92407
GETTING HERE & PARKING INFORMATION
Directions : San Manuel Amphitheater is just north of Ontario Airport.
- From Los Angeles: Take the 10 Fwy East just past the Ontario airport Take the 15 Fwy North. Go ten miles, than follow signs to San Manuel Amphitheater.
- From Orange County: Take the 91 Fwy East to the 15 North. After you pass the 10 Fwy, go ten miles, then follow signs to the San Manuel Amphitheater.
- From Rivde: Take the 15 North. After you pass the 10 Fwy, you will go about ten miles, then follow the exit signs to San Manuel Amphitheater.
- From San Bernardino: Take the 215 North. Follow the exit signs to San Manuel Amphitheater in the City of Devore.
ADA Parking is available with a Place card in the West Lot. Enter at Gate 1 to access ADA Parking.
I purchased a Blaze n Glory VIP Pacakge, Where do I get my VIP laminate?
Once you have purchase a VIP package for Blaze n Glory you will receive your tickets by your perferred method. You will pick up your VIP laminate onsite at BLAZE N GLORY, on show day, from the VIP check in tent located near the main entrance. Additionally, you will recieve an email with pick up information approximately 1 week prior to the event. For additional VIP related questions, please email: [email protected]
What can I and what can’t I bring into the venue?
Light jacket or hat is recommended for evening hours
- Lotion sun block (No spray)
- 2 Water bottles per person, caps off
- Sealed cigarettes
- Food, 1 gallon clear baggie
- Disposable cameras
- Fanny pack
- Sealed Tampons
- Sealed chap stick
- Low-back lawn chair (1 per person)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED:
- Frozen water bottles
- Misting fans
- Professional cameras/GoPro attachments
- Lawn chairs
- Spray sun block
- Soda cans/sports drink
- Water backpacks
- Coolers/Ice chests
- Illegal contraband
- Laser pointers
- Open containers of any kind
- Spiked accessories
- Wallets with chain or other chain accessories
- Umbrella’s of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including pepper spray)
- Large metal key chains
- Strollers/Skate boards/bicycles
- Glass containers of any kind/Aerosol cans
- Beach balls
- Markers, pens, spray paint
- Large purses or bags (cant be bigger than 12×12)
- Lawn chairs that are not low to the ground